TAGC is a unique conference organized by the Genetics Society of America that brings together multiple international biological research communities to foster new collaborations, spark synergies, and strengthen existing relationships.
With a mix of topic-driven and community-specific sessions, TAGC 2020 is designed to shape the big picture and showcase the fundamental unity of biology—all while providing attendees the chance to spend time with old friends and valued colleagues from around the world.
Join us April 22–26, 2020, in the DC Metro region to share your work with colleagues from the C. elegans, Drosophila, mammalian, yeast, Xenopus, zebrafish, and population, evolutionary, and quantitative genetics research communities, along with those researching humans, plants, and agricultural species.
- Get inspired by high-profile keynote speakers working at the cutting edge of science.
- Reconnect with your core community through community-specific sessions that encourage deep explorations of your favorite system.
- Reach new audiences with topic-driven sessions that span community and organism boundaries.
- Advocate for science on Capitol Hill with opportunities to communicate the importance of basic research and model organisms to the public and policymakers in DC.
- Advance your career via innovative training and networking initiatives for researchers of all career stages and trajectories, including students, postdocs, new faculty, and jobseekers.
- Expand your network through workshops, discussions, and social events that make it easy to interact meaningfully with new colleagues, collaborators, industry partners, and representatives of key scientific organizations and funders.
- Shape alliances via a convenient platform for forming new consortia and initiatives
- C. elegans
- Population, Evolutionary, and Quantitative Genetics
All genetic researchers are encouraged to present at TAGC 2020, regardless of community affiliation.
Want to know more? Check out the list of invited speakers, the program highlights, and the convenient venue!