- Philadelphia, PA
- Conference dates
- April 11–15, 2018
- Exhibit dates
- April 11–14, 2018
- Expected attendance
Meet the fly community face-to-face by exhibiting at the Conference. To maximize your visibility, the exhibition hall will house the opening reception, exhibits, and the popular poster sessions.
The Annual Drosophila Research Conference is the largest gathering of the international Drosophila community. Running annually for nearly 60 years, this proven platform is expected to attract around 1,400 attendees in 2018.
Reserve your booth early for special discounts:
||Between 10/27/17 and 1/3/18
Included in standard booth space rental:
- Company name and URL printed in the Program Book
- 50-word company description in Program Book
- Listing on Meeting mobile website
- One full Conference Registration for exhibit representative
- 8' high back drape and 36" side rails in show colors for each 10' x 10' space
- Identification sign for company name (7" x 44")
Payment can be made by Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or by check made payable to the Genetics Society of America. Payment and application should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org or 9650 Rockville Pike, Bethesda, MD 20814.
Apply for Exhibition Space
Questions? Contact Suzy Brown to discuss how we can help you connect with our community—your customers.