The following practices are prohibited at GSA meetings:
- Noisy electrical or mechanical apparatus interfering with poster presentations or other exhibitors;
- Operation of X-ray equipment;
- Canvassing or distributing any material in exhibit hall aisles, convention facility public space or other space outside the
exhibitor's contracted booth space;
- The use of billboard advertisements and/or display of signs outside the exhibit area;
- Soliciting participation in surveys or otherwise harassing registrants;
- Publicizing and/or maintaining any extracurricular activities, inducements, demonstrations, or displays away from the exhibit
area during the exhibit hours or scientific session hours of the meeting;
- Contests, lotteries, raffles or games of chance;
- Entry into another exhibitor's booth without their express permission;
- Photographing, videotaping or examining another exhibitor's equipment without permission;
- Subletting of exhibit space
- The use of magicians, fortune-tellers, dancers, puppets or other entertainment of this nature.
Relevant portions of the foregoing prohibited practices are applicable to non-exhibitors at all times. Non-exhibitors may not solicit
business from scientific registrants or companies exhibiting, nor will their materials be accepted for distribution on site.
The use of open audio systems is discouraged. Requests to use an open audio system must be approved by Exhibit Management. The
exhibitor must agree to discontinue broadcasting if the sound level is deemed objectionable to the registrants or adjacent
exhibitors. Playing music in the exhibit hall is prohibited and will be strictly enforced.
The character of exhibits is subject to the approval of GSA management. GSA reserves the right to refuse applications of concerns
not meeting standards required or expected. GSA management also reserves the right to curtail or to close exhibits or parts
of exhibits that reflect unfavorably on the character of the meeting. This applies to displays, literature, advertising novelties,
souvenirs, conduct and attire of persons, etc.
Exhibitors are requested to staff their exhibits with personnel attired in a manner consistent with the intent of the meeting and
knowledgeable in the products and policies of the exhibiting company. GSA Exhibit Management will monitor conformity to these
Rules and Regulations.